Experienced Fairfax County, Virginia Attorney
Serving clients throughout Northern Virginia for over 30 years
Facing a legal problem of any kind can be stressful and it can be difficult to know where to turn for answers. The assistance of an experienced, knowledgeable attorney can help provide the solutions you need. We combine knowledge with experience to achieve results.
At the Law Offices of Charles W. Hazelwood, Jr., we have served clients in Northern Virginia for more than 30 years. As a general practice firm, our skills are enhanced through the practice of interrelated areas of law.
Providing personal service to meet your unique needs across a wide spectrum of legal areas
The Law Offices of Charles W. Hazelwood, Jr. are focused on meeting your legal needs with respect and diligent representation. As a general practice law firm, we can assist you across a wide spectrum of legal areas, including the following:
- Business law—Organization and formation, drafting and negotiating contracts, and dispute resolution through litigation
- Intellectual property and cyberlaw—Copyright and trademark disputes, website hosting and development agreements, software licensing agreements, and domain name disputes
- Consumer bankruptcy—Chapter 7 and short sales to stop home foreclosure
- Real estate—Commercial and residential transactions
- Estate planning and probate—Wills, trusts, powers of attorney, medical directives, living wills, and estate administration
- Family law—Divorce and property settlement agreements
- Personal injury—Auto accidents, slip and fall cases, and medical malpractice
- Traffic offenses and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI)—all cases heard in the General District Court
Six reasons to choose the Law Offices of Charles Hazelwood, Jr.
- As a general practice law firm, we have experience in many areas of legal practice.
- We have over 30 years of trial experience.
- We are experienced negotiators and often resolve disputes without the need for litigation.
- Your initial phone consultation is free.
- We make house calls; we meet with you at your home or office.
- We work evenings and weekends.
Contact the Law Offices of Charles W. Hazelwood, Jr.
Our Burke, Virginia law offices are conveniently located near the Fairfax County Parkway. Both office and off-site meetings are available during regular business hours, as well as evening and weekend hours by appointment. Contact us online or call 703-455-5160 to schedule an initial consultation. We provide experienced legal services to clients throughout Northern Virginia, including the following areas: